Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cup 5 and 6


 Cup 5 uses the wave attribute. This really tends to pull on the top sides of the design. You can see the center of the cup waves down.  I could not add more pull comp because the outline fit most of the rest of the design.  I just moved the outline more inside in places.   Also had to fix the red lines to match up with the edge of the cup. The picture on the right is the actual sew out before I fixed it.  I could add more density to the coffee, but I want it to lay flat.  I will just fix it with a brown fabric pen.....(which every embroiderer should own)

Cup 6 uses several techniques.  The steam uses Blend to mix two colors. I like the look of this, it changes colors along the steam.  The coffee has a ripple fill over a plain fill. The body has three stitch angle changes and the center body has a longer stitch. I am not crazy about the green on the handle and lip, but it seemed to match the picture I copied. The right picture is the stitch out before changes.  I had to tweak the outline a bit to take out some gap.  I was cleaning my iron and did not add the magic sizing, so I ended up with some puckers....should starch out tho.





cup5.pes
cup6.pes

cup5.exp
cup6.exp


No comments:

Post a Comment