Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Cup2 Design


Okay here is the first design.  I am trying to make use of all the options in Bernina Software for fills and fancy fills.  Because the designs are going on a quilt, I tried to limit the thickness of the fill and most designs will have little or no underlay.  It is my hope that this reduces the pull compensation and will help the designs lay flat in the quilt.

I am embroidering the designs on good quality off white KONA cotton that has several layers of Magic Sizing sprayed and ironed on.  Remember my lesson.....the stiffer the fabric- the better the design?  I sprayed a cut-away stabilizer with KK2000 and smoothed down the fabric onto the stabilizer.

The colors in the designs are the actual ones I used.  The picture above is not the sewn out design just a graphic from the software.  I will dig out my camera and get pictures in the next couple of posts.

Now for the links to the designs:

cup2.esp
cup2.pes



No comments:

Post a Comment