Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Coffee Cup Machine Embroidery Designs

Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Project Beginning

I have a good friend that is making a quilt with 50 coffee cups on it for someone's Birthday.  She asked me if I could do the coffee cups in machine embroidery. That would be easy I thought since I have many designs already digitized by others.  The only problem with that was... there were stipulations to the types of coffee cups she wanted...

As of this post...they could only be coffee cups with no saucers and only modern designs...
....Since I had very few canned designs exactly like this, I decided to just digitize new ones. 

I figured some of my other machine embroidery friends might like to travel down this road with me, so I am going to try and figure a way to make the designs available to you guys.

Most of you have Brother machines, so I will upload them in .pes.  For the Bernina machine owners the  .art60  format will also be uploaded.

As I create them, I will try and mention it on my facebook. 

I have a year to do the designs, but will probably try and do several a week...depending on how often we need to deliver and teach PR1000s.

Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions for designs or questions.

Deb


5 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! I just found your blog! So excited to explore it. Your old neighbor, Lynn. We still miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn...hope you get some time to embroider when you retire....wish you guys were till next door.

      Delete
  2. Just found this and am excited about your coffee cups. Do you have any regulations on how you allow them to be used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all of the coffee cups and words!! thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I love your coffee cups, so nice. I will start them soon.
    Waving greetings Larissa

    ReplyDelete